Commercial building renovation is important to add value to your business investment as well as to enhance its appearance and function. The first thing that a customer sees is the outside of your building. A decrepit looking building does not create a good impression especially when branding and image is important. First impressions are always important especially to make your commercial building stand out in the crowd. It is also equally important to renovate the inside of the building to make it unique and refreshed. As appearances are crucial in this modern business world commercial building renovators are there to make your company look its best.
Commercial flooring options:
When it comes to commercial flooring the first thing you have to consider is the specific application that it will be used for. The flooring for a heavy traffic hallway has different requirements than the flooring that is incorporated in a retail showroom outlet. You have to choose the flooring that matches the environment, traffic and usage. Though there are a lot of options when it comes to commercial flooring you have to select the right flooring material based on the amount of traffic that is expected to fall on it and the overall condition of the environment. High traffic areas demand that you install tough, durable and solid flooring that will withstand the wear and tear of heavy traffic.
Let us discuss the commercial flooring options available
1. Hardwood: They are classic and elegant to look and have earned a good reputation in the commercial floor setting. These floors also evoke a sense of timeless beauty and grace to your commercial buildings. Hardwood is attested to sturdiness, beauty and resiliency. Yes, hardwood remains a favorite choice in any commercial setting and is available in a wide array of colors, textures and finishes.
2. Carpets: Carpets are also popular choices for commercial flooring because of their aesthetic appeal and luxurious feel. However they become very dirty in heavy traffic areas and needs to be cleaned frequently by professionals. It is best to opt for the commercial carpets that can withstand the rigors of heavy traffic.
3. Vinyl: This is another popular flooring material for commercial applications. They are available in different colors, styles, textures and patterns that even simulate the look of hardwood or stone. When it comes to commercial vinyl flooring you get what you pay for. They are available in different grades to stand up the rigors of varying levels of foot traffic. Vinyl is touted as one of the prominent choices for commercial flooring because of its low initial cost, visual appeal and exceptional longevity.
4. Concrete: This is also one of the most durable flooring options for a commercial space. Concrete is sturdy and can handle the wear and tear that a commercial setting brings. With an additional protective coating they can withstand the ongoing traffic they bring in daily.
5. Rubber: High performance rubber flooring is highly durable and an excellent choice for sporting facilities, hospitals and educational settings. Anti-skid rubber flooring is best suited for areas of heavy foot traffic.
6. Linoleum: Linoleum flooring options are made from natural materials and are extremely durable to last for decades ahead. They are also easy to maintain and stain resistant. Linoleum floors hold up to years of heavy use and hence best suited for high-traffic areas.
Commercial flooring is heavy duty flooring and hence they are designed to offer cost-efficiency, longevity, aesthetic appeal and practical maintainability. When it comes to commercial building renovation the choice of right flooring material is of paramount importance. Hence, it is best to call the commercial renovating contractors to determine which type of flooring is best suited for your business.